Skip to content
- We operate a very simple no fuss returns policy:
- We aim to deliver to you the best possible quality products and always ensure at dispatch point that the products subject to dispatch meet our high standards. If you are still not completely satisfied with your purchase; simply return the product(s) (subject to clause 3 below) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt.
- Please ensure you contact us in writing by email or by post prior to returning the item and provide your reason(s) for the return and do not send them back until you hear from us. We will respond you within 24 hours. Our email address is email@example.com
- If you received faulty/damaged product(s), please contact us in writing within 7 days to discuss replacement or refund.
- Unless the product(s) has manufacturing faults, we will issue a refund after deducting original shipping costs.
- Refunds will be processed within 2 weeks following the receipt of product(s).
- We cannot accept returns of regalia that has been customized and manufactured as per customer’s special order, unless manufacturing defects that has deemed the item unfit for use, damaged or not according to your specification.
- Where possible we will replace the item, or refund money where appropriate. For example, while placing your order for Apron badges, Provincial/Grand aprons or collar jewels please make sure that mention the correct “Rank” and “Province” required by you.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility in all circumstances.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. We cannot accept responsibility for items lost in the postal system whilst in transit back to us. We recommend that you return the goods packed appropriately using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.